Tag Archives: victim assistance
Read Reviews About The Read Law Firm From Some of Our Satisfied Clients!
READ HERE FOR CLIENT REVIEWS!
Our clients are our number one priority here at The Read Law Firm, P.C. As such, we strive to achieve justice for them, whether that takes the form of damages for their injuries, putting a stop to fraudulent business activity or insuring that an innocent person does not serve time for a crime they did not commit. Read below for some of the comments our clients have left for us:
OUT AND ABOUT: The Read Law Firm In The Community: What We Are Up To
- April 22, 2023, at 951 Railroad Street, Conyers, GA 30012 between 10:00 am and 5:pm.
TK is co-chairing the Conyers Book Festival, and will have a booth there. The book festival date, April 22nd, 2023, will also coincide with the launch of the second book in The Guardian Series, Ranger Nader & The Unsolvable Riddle.
The Conyers Book Festival 2023 is being presented by the Olde Town Merchants, LTD, an association of merchants with stores in and around historic Olde Town Conyers, Georgia. Conyers has been the filming location for many different movies and series over the years, including Doom Patrol, Ozark, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, The Resident, Teen Wolf, Prisoners, The Gifted, Legacies, Sweet Home Alabama, The Dukes of Hazard, and most recently Red One with Chris Evans and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who used The Read Law Firm’s law office as their green room. Our little city has a lot of festivals and they always have big crowds. Based on this history, I anticipate a very good turnout for the Conyers Book Festival.
The festival will be held April 22, 2023, on the grounds of The Book Cellar at 951 Rail Road Street and the Elm Street Parking lot in Olde Town Conyers between the hours of 10:am and 5:pm. The premises will hold approximately 50-70 tent spaces for book vendors, authors, literary businesses, and merchants, along with food trucks. There will be contests for students, prize drawings, and themed activities for all ages, and local businesses will be encouraged to participate by hosting their own literary events the week of the festival.
- T. K. Read attended the January, February, April, and May meetings of the Olde Town Merchants Association, and has volunteered to help on the Olde Town Beautification Committee and at a special event;
- T.K. Read attended the Wilbanks Child Endangerment and Sexual Exploitation Conference at the University of Georgia on January 26-27, 2018;
- T.K. Read will be hosting open to the public, free Writer Events at The Read Law Firm’s offices on February 3, 2018 and March 3, 2018. For more information on these events go to www.tkread.com.
- T.K. Read will be hosting free, open to the public Writer Events at The Read Law Firm’s offices on May 12, 2018 and June 16, 2018. For more information on these events, go to http://tkread.com/2018/05/may-and-june-are-show-mo-months/
- Records Restriction in Georgia: How to Clear Your Records of Arrests: https://readlawfirm.com/?p=297
FIND T.K. READ OF THE READ LAW FIRM PC at 915 COMMERCIAL STREET, CONYERS, GEORGIA
FIND THE READ LAW FIRM PC at 915 COMMERCIAL STREET
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICES AT 915 COMMERCIAL STREET, CONYERS, GEORGIA:
To get to The Read Law Firm, P.C. take Exit 80, the Conyers, West Avenue Exit, off Interstate 20. If you are going West on I-20, you will turn right onto West Ave. If you are going East on I-20, you will turn left onto West Ave. Proceed down West Ave. until after you cross the Rail Road tracks. Turn right immediately after crossing the tracks onto Rail Road Street. Proceed down Rail Road Street, crossing several streets. Proceed across Center Street into Olde Town Conyers and you will pass the yellow Welcome Center. Park in the parking lot on Rail Road Street as close to the Welcome Center as you can. Immediately across the from Center’s deck there is an alley that cuts from Rail Road Street to Commercial Street. Go down the Alley and take a right on Commercial Street.
For the curious, here’s our beautiful historic office building, inside and out. It was built in the 1800’s, has the original red brick, and was gifted a balcony by the TV series The Originals when they transformed Olde Town Conyers into New Orleans.