We at The Read Law Firm, P.C., believe in supporting to our local community. In keeping with this commitment, you will find us out in our community for some part of every month.
Here’s what we’ve been up to since Christmas:
- T. K. Read attended the January, February, April, and May meetings of the Olde Town Merchants Association, and has volunteered to help on the Olde Town Beautification Committee and at a special event;
- T.K. Read attended the Wilbanks Child Endangerment and Sexual Exploitation Conference at the University of Georgia on January 26-27, 2018;
- T.K. Read will be hosting open to the public, free Writer Events at The Read Law Firm’s offices on February 3, 2018 and March 3, 2018. For more information on these events go to www.tkread.com.
- T.K. Read will be hosting free, open to the public Writer Events at The Read Law Firm’s offices on May 12, 2018 and June 16, 2018. For more information on these events, go to http://tkread.com/2018/05/may-and-june-are-show-mo-months/
T.K. Read is available as a speaker for your events. They have expertise in a wide variety of areas. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
For Articles of interest to the Public, click below:
- Records Restriction in Georgia: How to Clear Your Records of Arrests: https://readlawfirm.com/?p=297
FIND THE READ LAW FIRM PC at 915 COMMERCIAL STREET
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICES AT 915 COMMERCIAL STREET, CONYERS, GEORGIA:
To get to The Read Law Firm, P.C. take Exit 80, the Conyers, West Avenue Exit, off Interstate 20. If you are going West on I-20, you will turn right onto West Ave. If you are going East on I-20, you will turn left onto West Ave. Proceed down West Ave. until after you cross the Rail Road tracks. Turn right immediately after crossing the tracks onto Rail Road Street. Proceed down Rail Road Street, crossing several streets. Proceed across Center Street into Olde Town Conyers and you will pass the yellow Welcome Center. Park in the parking lot on Rail Road Street as close to the Welcome Center as you can. Immediately across the from Center’s deck there is an alley that cuts from Rail Road Street to Commercial Street. Go down the Alley and take a right on Commercial Street.
For the curious, here’s our beautiful historic office building, inside and out. It was built in the 1800’s, has the original red brick, and was gifted a balcony by the TV series The Originals when they transformed Olde Town Conyers into New Orleans.